Friday, January 16, 2015

14/365

For the first time in a week or so Quincy and I finally had some "Mommy Kitty Squishy Time".  It's when he gets into my lap while I'm on my computer and just melts into me and purrs.  I squeeze him and kiss his head and he melts and purrs some more.  He's so sweet!
This is not a great selfie, but it's one I took of he and I during his "squishy time" tonight.  Look at that content face!

Yesterday I had to bring Olivia home early from school.  She wasn't feeling well (she was fine after some rest).  When I got home from work she showed me that she had eaten some strawberries and saved some of the seeds.  It seems she plans to grow strawberry plants.  We were both surprised tonight to find they already seem to be sprouting.  The picture below is what she did with them (she checks them often):


No comments:

Post a Comment